Enterprise application integration is very important for being competitive in the market. Organizations today depend on enterprise applications more than ever to modernize business operations, reduce complexity, expand enterprise work management and connect with customers. But as they implement new solutions, many companies end up with a blend of applications that can not communicate to each other and will not integrate.
EAI may contain configuring a new total lookout of a company’s business and its applications, seeing how key applications fit into the new model and then creating methods to simply reuse what already lives while including additional new applications and info. ‘Service Oriented Architecture’ or “SOA” has been used to describe the practice that assigns standards-based interfaces to companies’ purposes. An SOA is a shared solution to enterprise application integration meetings.
In Desss we offer to your business:
- We provide a set of pre-project assistance to guarantee strong integration vision (deliverables, budget, and timeline choices), best technology option, and safety architecture.
- Safeguard the life of main legacy applications, and standardize others.
- EAI upgrade and Maintenance.
- Permit agile, efficient digital business processes by using an operational intelligence platform to monitor continuing processes and expand process competences.
- Reduce complexity, modernize data-driven operations, and allow continuous process improvements by automating, monitoring, and analyzing operational methods.
- Construct robust customer and consolidate long-term relationships
- Re-engineering of an existing solution to EAI
- Process and Data modeling
- A full analysis of technology choices including open source and commercial components
- Recover Reporting
- Create dependable reports, available thru departments.
- B2B integration if required.
- Integration of architecture design.
In nowadays, integration is concentrated by the need to respond to laws, mergers, and acquisitions, requirements for self-service portals for customers and employees, B2B collaboration, and others.
Each client is exclusive, so depending on our client’s requirements and current IT infrastructure, DESSS decides between several types of integration techniques which fit the best return on investments and reduce the cost of ownership of the entire information infrastructure.
If you have quite a few applications that fail to share data, it is probable your company need enterprise application integration (EAI). DESSS can assistance you modernize your application site to better support your operations; and coordinate from numerous platforms, giving a principal access point to your information.