Oracle Apex Consulting Company in Houston | Austin | Dallas | San Antonio | Atlanta
Our consultants have 15+ years of experience in the field of Information technology including working on Oracle 8.x, 9i, 10g,11g, 12c as Oracle/APEX Development and hands-on experience in writing Packages, Stored procedures, Functions, and Database Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL. Our Oracle Application Express (APEX) advisory team Proficient in all phases of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Design, Analysis, Development, Testing, and Implementation using Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i/8i. We developed 100+ Web applications, using Oracle application/database architecture, PL/SQL, Mod- PL/SQL, Oracle Application Express (APEX 3.0/3.2/4.0/4.2/5.0).
Oracle Application Express (Oracle Apex) is a tool for developing web applications using SQL and PL/SQL. The applications can be well designed for desktops as well as mobile applications using a web browser. Apex installed in all Oracle Database applications and fully supported. These applications have various packages like Survey Builder, Customer tracker, and P-Tracker and are using by people who do not have the technical knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL.
This data base-centric tool can be used to build a broad range of applications. For example, using Oracle APEX, you can easily convert a complex spreadsheet into a form. Creating large complex and multilingual applications is also possible. Using Oracle APEX, it becomes easy to create simplified applications with unique security features.
- Apex consultants and advisory team have excellent working, and conceptual knowledge of Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms 6i /9i , Oracle Reports 6i / 9i and used SQL*Loader for data uploading from flat files. PL/SQL Coding and SQL tuning throughout the development wherever needed.
- We are expert in writing/Creating Generic Stored Procedures, Functions, Database Triggers, Packages, tables, indexes, views, synonyms, sequences using SQL and PL/SQL and experienced in Data Warehouse applications, directly responsible for the Extraction, Transformation & Loading of data from multiple sources into Data Warehouse.
- Experience in creating Materialized Views.
- Tuning and optimizing current and new applications utilizing DBMS packages, and enhancing performance through regeneration and rebuild of indexes and creation of views
- Experience in business requirements gathering, define and capture metadata for business rules, creating physical infrastructure, system analysis, design, development and user training associated with the ELT processes.
- Extensive experience in using Cursors for processing of data.
- Knowledge in OLTP System Study, Analysis and E-R modeling, developing Database Schemas like Star schema and Snowflake schema used in relational, dimensional and multidimensional modeling.
- Experience in data analysis, data modeling, system analysis and requirements management, business process modeling in Finance, Banking and Insurance industries.
- Experience in performance tuning of sources, mappings, targets, and sessions.
- Experience in Administration activities like Creating and Managing Repositories, Users, User Groups, Folders, Working with Privileges in Repository Manager.
- Experience in creating complex mappings using various transformations, and developing strategies for Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ELT) mechanism by using Informatica 7.1.1.
- Knowledge of C/C++, Java, UNIX Shell Scripting and HTML.
- Experience in providing 24x7 Production support.